Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year's Eve Journey


For this most exquisite of New Year’s Eve, I wanted to take you step by step through some powerful lessons…it’s a wonderful journey, appropriate for today. Won’t you join me?

The first comes from a recent Daily Word. A very powerful denial or release, it says simply,

“I now release any belief that a person or circumstance can block the flow of my good. I release any belief that I am less than a powerful expression of Spirit, capable of a mighty work.”

Read it out loud. Feel it. Let it sink into your subconscious. This is the key concept behind self-improvement. Through this thought, you take responsibility for yourself and for your future.

When it feels right, turn to Ralph Marston’s Daily Motivator, “You have the strength,” the one for yesterday: http://greatday.com/v.html?2796k09BBdz2.  It begins,

“You have the strength to choose your thoughts. You have the strength to choose your actions, your attitude, and your feelings in any given moment.”

His choice of music and images to accompany his messages can be quite wonderful…give yourself the chance to experience this one.  Again, it is also a message of self-responsibility, and self-empowerment.

Then go to Mindy Audlin’s site, http://whatifitallgoesrightbook.com. Watch her videos, and what she says about planning your future.  Decide that come December, 2011, you will look back and say, “2011 was the best year of my life!”

Then make it so. You have the power, beloved child of God.  

I send my love and support with you. I know your new year will be filled with wonderful things.


No comments:

Post a Comment